“I am very grateful (to Hungry Minds) for the scholarship they have given me. It allowed me to focus on pursuing my academic and career goals. Your support means a lot to me and I am incredibly appreciative of the opportunity you have given me.
Thank you once again for believing in my potential and for investing in my future. I am truly honored to be one of the Food for Hungry Minds scholars. ”
Nickaella R. Sarambao, RPm
B.S. Psychology, Cum Laude
The National Teachers College
Hungry Minds Scholar 2010-2023
Warmest congratulations to Nickaella Sarambao for passing the August 2023 Psychometrician Licensure Examination!
We share this joy with all our friends who supported and helped Nicka in making her dreams become a reality! We also send our congratulations to Nicka’s parents and her family!
There are many future Nickas in Hungry Minds. Support their education by providing meals – breakfast and lunch in school. Donate to Feed a Hungry Minds campaign today!
Ways to send your donations:
– Online (via PayPal) – http://www.foodforhungryminds.org/donate
– GCash App- Pay Bills -> Others -> Select “Hungry Minds”
– Bank Deposit – via BPI (Bank account numbers will be made available upon request.)
– Philippine Check Payments – payable to Food for Hungry Minds School, Inc.
Please note that:
· All corporate donations are tax deductible.
· Please send us a copy of your transaction slip so we can properly acknowledge and track your donation.
· Donations via GCash must indicate the campaign e.g. Tools for School under “payments for.”
Join us as we Feed a Hungry Mind today!