Hungry Minds Malolos educators and learners were excited to welcome Doc Maynard and his family to Hungry Minds Malolos School last Friday!
Doc Maynard was a Hungry Minds scholar since he was in elementary until he graduated in Veterinary Medicine at Central Luzon State University (CLSU).
He was one of the first batch of Grade 4 learners sponsored by Cargill in our Malolos School. Doc Maynard currently works as a Resident Veterinarian in an animal clinic with several branches in Bulacan.
Thank you, Doc Maynard, for visiting our Malolos School and for being an inspiration to younger Hungry Minds scholars!
There are many future Maynards in Hungry Minds. Support their education by providing them with their needs in school.
· Online (via PayPal) – http://www.foodforhungryminds.org/donate
· GCash App- Pay Bills -> Others -> Select “Hungry Minds”
· Bank Deposit – via BPI (Bank account numbers will be made available upon request.)
· Philippine Check Payments – payable to Food for Hungry Minds School, Inc.
Please note that:
· All corporate donations are tax deductible.
· Please send us a copy of your transaction slip so we can properly acknowledge and track your donation.
· Donations via GCash must indicate the campaign e.g. Tools for School under “payments for.”
Every bit of help goes a long way in transforming the lives of Hungry Minds children. Donate today!