Nanay Gepulla shares how your support inspired her and other Hungry Minds parents to work hard and to never give up in supporting their children’s education despite the difficult times.
She is a parent of one of this year’s Hungry Minds elementary graduates. This is an excerpt from her speech during the Hungry Minds Commencement Exercises last April 27, 2022.
Help us so we can support more Hungry Minds children and their families. By giving Php 1,000 monthly, you will provide a Hungry Minds child and his/her family with food packs. This will support the learning of a Hungry Minds scholar at home and help alleviate the impact of the pandemic on food security and nutrition of a Hungry Minds family.
Here are ways you can make a donation:
· Online (via PayPal) – http://www.foodforhungryminds.org/donate
· GCash App- Pay Bills -> Others -> Select “Hungry Minds”
· Bank Deposit – via BPI (Bank account numbers will be made available upon request.)
· Philippine Check Payments – payable to Food for Hungry Minds School, Inc.
· All corporate donations are tax deductible.
· Please send us a copy of your transaction slip so we can properly acknowledge and track your donation.
· Donations via GCash must indicate the campaign e.g. Fuel/Meals under “payments for.”
Transform lives today!