Say hello to this year’s Hungry Minds learners! We officially started the new school year last Monday. Yesterday, the children completed their first week of online classes! How time flies! Everyone was excited to be back. We gave a warm welcome to all the learners especially the new 4th Graders!
Soon, we will see each other face-to-face in our schools. Help us in ensuring that we have the support needed for hybrid learning. Support Tools for School 2022!
- ₱750 (US$15) a month – internet allowance for kids
- ₱1,000 (US$20) a month – meal allowance for kids
- ₱2,000 (US$40) – uniforms and school supplies for kids (one-time donation)
- ₱7,500 (USD$150) – annual teacher training
- Online (via PayPal) – http://www.foodforhungryminds.org/donate
- GCash App- Pay Bills -> Others -> Select “Hungry Minds”
- Bank Deposit – via BPI (Bank account numbers will be made available upon request.)
- Philippine Check Payments – payable to Food for Hungry Minds School, Inc.
· All corporate donations are tax deductible.
· Please send us a copy of your transaction slip so we can properly acknowledge and track your donation.
· Donations via GCash must indicate the campaign e.g. Fuel/Meals under “payments for.”
Every bit of help goes a long way in transforming the lives of Hungry Minds children.
#hungryminds #trandsforminglives #education #backtoschool #hybridlearning