Navitaire Employee Global Drive
Annually, Filipino employees create a global competition that raises between $ 10,000- $15,000 for Hungry Minds children.
Accenture employees in the Philippines have included Hungry Minds scholars in their annual campaign.
Thanks to this shared initiative, three Hungry Minds graduates who are currently in college are on four-year scholarship.
The Lindley Family
In honor of Mr. and Ms. Kenneth and Katherine Lindley , three generations of Lindley family have shared the joy of sponsoring a high school class.
When the opportunity came for Hungry Minds children to spend three days at Mt. Makiling National Park, Cargill Nutrition and Feeds employees in the
Philippines rallied to fund the experience – and then showed up to cheer on the children as they tackles a muddy obstacle course.
Hungry Minds has been beneficiary of employee volunteers and groups who organized activities for the benefit of the Hungry Minds’ children.
- GE employees raised all funds needed to test and complete treatment for children with tuberculosis.
- Accenture employees organized employee activities such as sports day and Christmas parties with
the students of Hungry Minds. Funds raised during these events were also donated for the benefit of
the Hungry Minds’ students.
- A group of 30 Cargill employees joined a basketball event to raise funds for Hungry Minds’ students.
- Regus Service Centre Philippines BV organized a themed party for its employees which raised funds and
chose Hungry Minds as its beneficiary.
- Cargill employees and partner Caritas sponsored a trip to visit a private school, college, historical museum
and a water park for the Hungry Minds’ students in Malolos school.
- GE Mountaineers organized a tree-plating activity for the Grade 6 students of Hungry Minds School-Makati
in La Mesa Ecopark in Quezon City.
- Accenture employees sponsored annual medical check-up for Grade 5 and Grade 6 students of
Hungry Minds School-Makati.
- Oberthur Technologies’ employees organized a “Wish Upon a Star” activity and made the
Hungry Minds’ students wishes come true by donating each student’s Christmas wish of shoes,
bags, school supplies, and clothes.
- A badminton-enthusiast, Ms. Jen Que, organized a badminton tournament, SMASH 2011, amongst her friends
and colleagues for the benefit of Hungry Minds.
There are many ways you and your group, friends or colleagues can help Hungry Minds students.
Or, simple nominate Hungry Minds as a beneficiary of your company’s event to make it more meaningful to your company and to its employees.